Whether you are a former client, existing client, or just visiting our website, your privacy is of utmost importance to us. Therefore, the Trade 24 team is committed to safeguarding all of your personal information using SSL encrypted technology.
By providing the Company with your personal information including full name, mailing address, ID number, passport number etc., you are also providing the company with full consent to gather, utilize, store and protect the information provided in the manner described below.
When is personal information gathered from the company's clients?
- When opening a Live/Demo trading account account on our site or app.
- When funding your personal trading account.
- When withdrawing from your personal trading account.
Personal Information that may be Collected Includes:
- Full Name, Address, Date of Birth, ID Number and Occupation
- Financial Information including assets, investment experience and monthly income for the purpose of evaluating your trading experience
- When funding your account or withdrawing from your account, we may request a copy of an identifying document, utility bills and/or a bank statement.
The above information collected from clients helps the company to better understand your financial needs. It also provides you with products and services suitable for your needs, processes your account transactions in a timely manner while providing you with the highest level of customer support.
No personal information will be shared with any third parties without the customer’s consent or by order of a competent authority.
How is information collected from the company's clients?
- Via registration on the company’s Website or Minisite(s).
- Upon funding or withdrawal from trading accounts.
- While trading on the platform.
- When contacting the Company or responding to an advertised promotion.
What is the use of information collected?
- To verify client identity.
- To set up, maintain and manage client trading accounts.
- To process deposits and withdraws in client trading accounts.
- To keep clients up to date with regards to news, updates and new promotions.
- To analyze client's activity in order to improve and provide clients with the best products and services.
- To provide clients with top quality customer support.
The Sharing of Clients Personal Information:In order to open, operate and service your personal trading account, the company may share information with service providers such as attorneys, accountants, auditors, and other financial professionals in order to protect against fraud, money laundering, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liabilities, or by instruction of an applicable authority.
With affiliates and introducing brokers, information may be shared for the purpose of compensation to those entities.
How The Company Protects The Information You Provide:
- The Company uses the data security technology, firewalls and data encryption software.
- Every client owns his own personal username and password which they use to access the company's platform.
- Access to client information is restricted to a small group of management and employees that need to use this information.
Links found on the Website:
Deposits and Withdrawals:
Deposits - Currently, the Minimum deposit amount is $500 USD. There is no limit with regards to the maximum amount.
Withdrawals - There is no Minimum or Maximum limits on withdrawal requests. The Min/Max limits may be changed by the Company at any time.
Credit Card Policy:
The Company does not store full cardholder data in electronic format and does not process or transmit any cardholder data on their systems or premises.
Questions, Concerns or Complaints:
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, please do not hesitate to contact us via phone, email or live-chat.